She’s harsh. She’s blunt. Sometimes, she’s just downright mean. But she’s also fearless, wildly intelligent and usually right. Despite her lack of political correctness or civility, she raises excellent points. Do I agree with everything she says? Of course not. But I don’t care who she offends, and she doesn’t either. She’s brutally and unapologetically honest, and I think that’s something to be lauded in this day and age. As someone that aspires to be paid to piss people off some day, I can’t help but admire her.
- The New York Times editorial page is like a Ouija board that has only three answers, no matter what the question. The answers are: higher taxes, more restrictions on political speech and stricter gun control.
- Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening.
- Hearing politicians tell us “we” can’t “afford” a tax cut is like listening to a glutton tell you he can’t “afford” a diet. In no other context do people talk about “paying for” money they don’t have. I can’t pay for your refusal to give me money because I need a yacht.
- Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy.
- Ironically, since Obama was elected, for the first time in my life I’m sometimes not proud of my country.
- Much of the left’s hate speech bears greater similarity to a psychological disorder than to standard political discourse. The hatred is blinding, producing logical contradictions that would be impossible to sustain were it not for the central element faith plays in the left’s new religion. The basic tenet of their faith is this: Maybe they were wrong on facts and policies, but they are good and conservatives are evil. You almost want to give it to them. It’s all they have left.
- As the saying goes, God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal.
- Liberals never, ever drop a heinous idea; they just change the name. “Abortion” becomes “choice,” “communist” becomes “progressive,” “communist dictatorship” becomes “people’s democratic republic” and “Nikita Khrushchev” becomes “Barack Obama.”
- I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined.
- Liberals use the word science exactly as they use the word constitutional. Both words are nothing more or less than a general statement of liberal approval, having nothing to do with either science or the Constitution.
- The Klan sees the world in terms of race and ethnicity. So do liberals! Indeed, liberals and white supremacists are the only people left in America who are neurotically obsessed with race.
- I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn’t.
- Just as we’re always told that schoolyard bullies are actually deeply insecure, liberals rationalize their own ferocious behavior by claiming to have been wounded somehow. What about the little guy our poor, insecure bully is beating the living daylights out of? How’s his self-esteem coming along? That is the essence of liberals: They viciously attack everyone else, while wailing that they are the victims.
- We don’t want someone who will get 98 percent of the vote. We want someone who will get 51 percent of the vote.
- For cocktails alone, I figure I owe the male population several thousand dollars. So I will be the one to step forward and say: To the extent one gender is oppressing the other, it’s not women who should be complaining.
- Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.
- Democrats couldn’t care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can’t look at themselves in the mirror.
- Liberals seem to have hit upon a reverse Christ story as their belief system. He suffered and died for our sins; liberals make the rest of us suffer for sins we didn’t commit. Their claims of how awful ‘we’ are never seems to encompass themselves in the ‘we.’ Saying America is a racist nation is never meant to suggest that the speaker is a racist – it’s his neighbors who are the racists.
- While the form of treachery varies slightly from case to case, liberals always manage to take the position that most undermines American security.
- It would be as if, after fighting Democrats for a hundred years over the issue of abortion, Republicans finally got Roe v. Wade overturned, and then, out of pure political calculation, Democrats jumped on the bandwagon and demanded a federal law outlawing abortion. Some pro-life Republicans would probably object that federal law outlawing abortion is not one of Congress’s enumerated powers. On the basis of Republicans’ constitutional objections, Democrats would then reverse the entire history of the pro-life movement and start claiming the Democratic Party alone fought to end abortion in America. That is exactly what they have done with the history of civil rights.
- Political debate with liberals is basically impossible in America today because liberals are calling names while conservatives are trying to make arguments.
- Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America.
- It’s an obsession with the Democrats to nationalize everything: health care, welfare, the speed limit, abortion, the drinking age – so there’s no escape. Like all totalitarians, the Democrats’ position is: We thought up something that we know will work better than anything anyone else has done for the last 30,000 years. We don’t know why no one else has thought of it. We must be smarter. This is why the history of liberalism consists of replacing things that work with things that sounded good on paper.
abortionann coultercommunismconservativedemocratdncfeminismfree speechgophate speechhealthcareliberalmisogynyobamapatriotismrepublicansciencesexism
what do you think?