1. Unusual noses add an element of drama to your face, and make it more theatrical. It’s like, woah, what’s going on? Everything was so status quo and now who knows what will happen next! Shakespeare literally lodged himself inside of one of your nostrils, and Quentin Tarantino lodged himself inside the other, and now your face has a super exciting storyline. Do little button noses have room for all that talent and creative genius? Didn’t think so.
(model, Iesha Hodges)
2. Big noses have character. I don’t know how to describe it, they just do. They’re like the mysterious kid in the back of the classroom, but not the one that plays with dead birds in his free time, the one that everyone is kind of obsessed with but no one has the balls to talk to.
(a young Meryl Streep)
3. If you’re like me and legally blind and choose to wear glasses as opposed to contacts, your unusual nose will likely keep your glasses up so that you don’t have to keep pushing them up like some small nosed dork (jk, I have a big nose and I have to push my glasses up all the time… but still).
(model, Renee Bhagwandeen)
4. If you happen to enjoy hitting the slopes, all the more slopes you can hit with that much more efficiency my friend!
(model, Marta Waydel)
5. There’s that much more to say about your smokability if you can pull it off. No shade to my plain janes out there- and not to imply that if you have more traditional looks that you’re a plain jane, but it’s not very hard to be considered hot if you have run of the mill features. Like I’ve said time and time again, your opinion of your appearance is the only one that actually matters, but if you can own your big nose, or any of your less conventional features in a way where other people are able to see what a beaut you are, more power to ya.
(model, Arlenis Sosa)
6. You probably have a dope profile. It probably makes a statement. Who needs a statement necklace when you have a statement nose? Well, friends don’t let friends live life poorly accessorized, but you get my point.
(comedian, Chelsea Peretti)
7. It makes your face more artistic. Your face looks like instead of just like tracing from the blue print, God decided to get creative- in a good way, not a drunk way.
(model, Mimi Roche)
Stop being pansies, people. Own the nose, embrace the nose, flaunt the nose.
6 years ago
Dear, you’re more attractive than of if the women’s photos you posted; so why no pic of you?